2012 Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions
Members of the 2012 All-Around GOLD MEDAL winning U.S. Olympic Team join 2008 Olympic all-around champion Nastia Liukin of Parker, Texas/WOGA Gymnastics and her fellow 2008 Olympic team silver medalists Chellsie Memmel of West Allis, Wis./M and M Gymnastics, and Alicia Sacramone of Winchester, Mass./Brestyan’s American Gymnastics, in headlining the all-star cast for the Kellogg's®Tour of Gymnastics Champions, which debuts on Sept. 8 in San Jose, CA and stops at WELLS FARGO ARENA in DES MOINES Friday, October 12.
Tickets, priced from $27 to $127 with limited VIP packages available, are on sale now exclusively at the Wells Fargo Arena Box Office, all Dahl’s Foods locations, online at dahlstickets.com or by phone at 866-55-DAHLS.
2012 Olympians currently scheduled to participate in the Kellogg’s Tour are: Jake Dalton of Norman, Okla./University of Oklahoma; Gabby Douglas of Virginia Beach, Va./Chow’s Gymnastics and Dance Institute; Jonathan Horton of Houston /Team Hilton HHonors; McKayla Maroney of Long Beach, Calif./All Olympia Gymnastics Center; John Orozco of the Bronx, N.Y./Team Hilton HHonors; Aly Raisman of Needham, Mass./Brestyan’s American Gymnastics; Kyla Ross of Aliso Viejo, Calif./Gym-Max Gymnastics; and Jordyn Wieber of DeWitt, Mich./Gedderts’ Twistars USA.
Below is the complete list of athletes scheduled to perform during the Kellogg’s Tour of Champions. Due to athletes’ schedules and personal commitments, the cast will vary from stop to stop.
Women’s Artistic Gymnasts
• Rebecca Bross – Plano, Texas/WOGA. 2010 World Championships Team silver medalist; six-time World medalist
• Gabby Douglas – Virginia Beach, Va./Chow’s Gymnastics. 2012 Women's All-Around Olympic Gold Medalist; 2012 Olympic Team All-Around Gold Medalist; 2012 U.S. Olympic Trials champion and 2011 World Championships Team gold medalist
• Brenna Dowell – Odessa, Mo./ Great American Gymnastics Express. 2010 Pan Am Championships team gold medalist
• Sarah Finnegan – St. Louis, Mo./ Great American Gymnastics Express. 2012 U.S. Olympic Team replacement athlete; 2010 Pan Am Championships team gold medalist
• Anna Li – Aurora, Ill./Legacy Elite Gymnastics. 2012 U.S. Olympic Team replacement athlete; 2012 U.S. uneven bars bronze medalist
• Nastia Liukin – Parker, Texas/WOGA Gymnastics. 2008 Olympic all-around champion; five-time Olympic medalist
• McKayla Maroney – Long Beach, Calif./All Olympia. 2012 U.S. Olympic All-Around Gold Medalist; 2011 World vault and team gold medalist
• Chellsie Memmel – West Allis, Wis./M&M Gymnastics. 2008 Olympic Team silver medalist; World gold medalist in all-around, team (twice), uneven bars
• Elizabeth Price – Coopersburg, Pa./ Parkettes National Gymnastics Center. 2012 U.S. Olympic Team replacement athlete; 2011 City of Jesolo Trophy team gold medalist
• Aly Raisman – Needham, Mass./Brestyan’s Gymnastics. 2012 U.S. Olympic All-Around Gold Medalist; 2011 World floor floor bronze medalist and team gold medalist
• Kyla Ross – Aliso Viejo, Calif./ Gym-Max. 2012 U.S. Olympic Team All-Around Gold Medalist; 2012 Kellogg’s Pacific Rim team gold medalist
• Alicia Sacramone – Winchester, Mass./Brestyan’s American Gymnastics. 2011 World team gold medalist; 2008 Olympic team silver medalist; 10 career World medals
• Sabrina Vega – Carmel, N.Y./Dynamic Gymnastics. 2011 World Championships team gold medalist
• Jordyn Wieber – DeWitt, Mich./Twistars USA. 2012 U.S. Olympic Team All-Around Gold Medalist; 2011 World all-around and team gold medalist, balance beam bronze medalist
Men’s Artistic Gymnasts
• Chris Brooks – Houston/Team Hilton HHonors (Cypress Academy of Gymnastics). 2012 U.S. Olympic Team replacement athlete; 2012 Kellogg’s Pacific Rim Championships all-around and team gold medalist
• Alex Buscaglia – Stanford, Calif./Stanford University. 2010 Pan Am Championships Team gold medalist
• Jake Dalton – Reno, Nev./University of Oklahoma. 2012 U.S. Olympic Team member; 2011 World Championships team bronze medalist
• Jonathan Horton – Houston/Team Hilton HHonors (Cypress Academy of Gymnastics). 2012 U.S. Olympic Team member; 2010 World all-around bronze medalist; 2008 Olympic team bronze medalist and horizontal bar silver medalist
• Glen Ishino - Santa Ana, Calif./University of California-Berkeley. 2010 Pan Am Games team gold medalist
• Steven Legendre – Port Jefferson, N.Y./Team Hilton HHonors (University of Oklahoma). 2012 U.S. Olympic Team replacement athlete; 2011 World Championships team bronze
• Alex Naddour – Gilbert, Ariz./Team Hilton HHonors (USA Youth Fitness Center). 2012 U.S. Olympic Team replacement athlete; 2011 World Championships Team bronze medalist
• John Orozco – Bronx, N.Y./Team Hilton HHonors (U.S. Olympic Training Center). 2012 U.S. Olympic Team member; 2012 U.S. all-around champion; 2011 World Championships team bronze
• Paul Ruggeri - Manlius, N.Y./University of Illinois. 2011 Pan Am Games team bronze medalist and high bar champion
• Brandon Wynn - Voorhees, N.J./Team Hilton HHonors (Ohio State University). 2011 Pan Am Games team bronze medalist and still rings gold medalist
"USA Gymnastics has produced countless memorable moments throughout the history of the Olympic Games and Kellogg's is excited to help bring the incredible athletes who create these moments to fans, even after the Games have ended, as part of our official partnership," said Kellogg U.S. Morning Foods President David Denholm.
Kellogg’s has been helping people start their day right for more than 100 years, believing great starts, both big and small, create the potential for great days, every day.
1996 Olympian John Macready and 2004 Olympian Mary Sanders will also be part of the Tour. The cast of gymnastics champions will be joined by local gymnasts at each tour stop. Acrobatic, rhythmic and trampoline athletes participating in the 2012 Kellogg’s Tour of Gymnastics Champions will be announced at a later date.
Kellogg Company is the exclusive title sponsor and Hilton HHonors and Procter & Gamble are official supporting partners.