Iowa Events Center Exhibitor Rules and Regulations
All exhibitors agree to abide by the following policies which are in effect at all times.
- Credit will not be given for services ordered and installed but not used.
- Customer is responsible for loss or damage to personal property or Iowa Events Center equipment.
- Cut-off date for Early Bird Pricing is 10 business days prior to move in.
- Advance requests will receive priority service. On-site requests will be processed in the order they are received.
- Under NO circumstances shall anyone other than house/electrician/engineer make electrical connections.
- Rates quoted for connections cover only the services installed in the most convenient manner as determined by the IEC. Special placement or relocation of service to the booth may result in an additional labor charge.
- Building and post outlets are NOT part of the booth space and are not to be used by exhibitors.
Gardening and Landscaping Exhibits:
- Plastic must be used on the exhibit floor under dirt, mulch, ponds, etc.
- Any damage incurred due to water leakage will be the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- Considerable care must be taken when using trucks, skid loaders, or fork lifts to unload dirt, rock or other landscaping materials. Any damage will be the responsibility of the exhibitor.
Move In and Move Out:
- All exhibitors must check in with the move-in supervisor at the dock.
- No vehicle parking is allowed at the dock.
- Vehicles must be unloaded in a timely manner and moved to the assigned exhibitor parking lot to help insure a smooth move-in for all exhibitors.
- Standing on chairs or tables to hang display materials is STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
Vehicles in the Exhibit Hall
- All vehicles residing in the exhibit hall must have less than a quarter tank of gas, must have the battery disconnected and must have tape over the gas cap.
- All vehicles residing in the exhibit hall must have Iowa Events Center issued hardboard square placed under each tire. These will be issued at the loading dock by the move in supervisor.
- Only the sides of tires may be cleaned with chemicals. Applying chemicals to the tread of the tire is prohibited.
- Chemicals must be sprayed onto a towel or rag before applying to the tire.
See a complete list of Exhibitor rules and policies.
To order your exhibitor services, click here.
|MCC 55: Champions||09.19.2014||Buy Tickets|
|Des Moines Women's Expo||09.27.2014||Buy Tickets|
|An Evening with Marcus LuttrellLone Survivor: A Tribute to Courage, Honor and Patriotism||09.28.2014||Buy Tickets|
|Golden Circle College Fair||09.28.2014|
|AQS QuiltWeek™ - Des Moines||10.01.2014||Buy Tickets|
|AQS QuiltWeek™ - Des Moines||10.02.2014||Buy Tickets|
|View All Upcoming Events|