The Wells Fargo Arena Ticket Office is located in the southwest corner of Wells Fargo Arena. The Ticket Office can be accessed via the south entrance or the skywalk. Parking is available for 10 minutes in front of Wells Fargo Arena while purchasing tickets.
Tickets are available at:
- Wells Fargo Arena Ticket Office—Located in the southwest corner of Wells Fargo Arena.
The Ticket Office can be accessed via the south entrance or the skywalk.
- Hy-VeeTix.com—Locate the event in which you would like to attend and click the button next to the date of the event.
- Des Moines, Indianola and Ames area Hy-Vee Stores
Ticket Office Hours
- Ticket Office will be open Tuesday-Friday 10am-5pm .
- Before events including Iowa Wolves, Iowa Wild, and Iowa Barnstormers games, the box office will open 3 hours before scheduled event.
- For other events scheduled on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday, Ticket Office will open at noon or 2 hours before a morning scheduled event.
Hy-Vee Store Locations
The list of participating Hy-Vee Store locations where you can purchase tickets is:
- 108 8th Street SW – Altoona
- 640 Lincoln Way – Ames
- 3800 Lincoln Way – Ames
- 410 N. Ankeny Boulevard – Ankeny
- 2510 SW State Street – Ankeny
- 3330 MLK Jr. Parkway – Des Moines
- 2540 E. Euclid Avenue – Des Moines
- 420 Court Avenue – Des Moines
- 3221 SE 14th Street – Des Moines
- 4605 Fleur Drive – Des Moines
- 1107 SE Army Post Road – Des Moines
- 4100 University Avenue – Des Moines (Drug Store)
- 910 N. Jefferson – Indianola
- 5750 Merle Hay Road – Johnston
- 4815 Maple Drive – Pleasant Hill
- 8701 Douglas Avenue – Urbandale
- 1005 E. Hickman Road – Waukee
- 1700 Valley West Drive – West Des Moines
- 1990 Grand Avenue – West Des Moines
- 1725 Jordan Creek Parkway – West Des Moines
- 555 South 51st Street – West Des Moines
- 1010 60th Street – West Des Moines (Drug Store)
- 7101 University Avenue – Windsor Heights
To find your nearest Hy-Vee store, click here.
Mobile Delivery Tickets
For more information about Mobile Tickets Click Here
Accepted Methods of Payment
Cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover are all accepted methods of payment at the Iowa Events Center Ticket Office.
All tickets are subject to a facility fee. Tickets purchased online, and Hy-Vee ticket outlets or through charge-by-phone, are subject to additional service charges.
Will Call Window
In order to pick up your tickets please bring with:
- A government issued ID matching the name on the account, the credit card used for the purchase, and the confirmation number will be required to pick up tickets.
- Tickets will be released only to the person whose name appears on the ticket envelope.
- For event specific Will Call information, please see our event calendar for instructions.
- Please note: Some events have additional restrictions on picking up tickets at will call.
Tickets for Children
Discounted ticket prices for kids are sometimes available for various shows. Age restrictions and the amount of the discount vary by event and are at the discretion of the touring act.
Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Paciolan, Iowa Events Center and/or the concert promoter at their discretion. This includes orders purchased due to technical website/system errors and/or orders associated with the same name, email address, billing address, credit card number, other information.
Cancelled or Postponed Events
In the event a performance is cancelled or rescheduled, information is immediately sent to the local media for distribution and placed on the Iowa Events Center website and event phone line. We will also send an email to the database of purchasers for that event, if we have contact information.
If an event is cancelled, refunds will be available at the original point of purchase. If the event is rescheduled, tickets purchased for the original date will be honored at the new date. In most cases, refunds will also be available at the original point of purchase up until the new date has passed.
PLEASE NOTE: In the event of a cancellation, the paid ticket price will be refunded.
*Fees and charges associated with the ticket purchase may be retained.
Tickets purchased with a credit card will be refunded to the original card used to purchase the tickets. The Iowa Events Center is not responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized sources.
Refunds / Exchanges
There are no refunds or exchanges on all tickets. Customers can upgrade tickets for events when possible; however this is not a guaranteed policy and is done at the sole discretion of the event promoter.
If the tickets were purchased at the Iowa Events Center Ticket Office:
Cash payment: There are no instances when replacement tickets will be issued if a patron has lost their tickets.
Credit Card Payment: Call (515) 564-8000 or come in to the Iowa Events Center Ticket Office. The following information will be required: customer’s name, date of purchase, credit card used.
Once the original order has been found, replacement tickets will be printed and the original tickets will be voided.
If the tickets were purchased through Online Ticketing or charge by phone:
Please contact the Iowa Event Center’s phone center 844-55-HYVEE to report your tickets lost. They will give you further instructions once you place a report with them. Any replacement tickets will only be allowed to be picked up on the event day. This is to ensure the safety of your ticket because once tickets have been replaced; no other replacements can be made. Tickets can only be picked up by the person who is listed on the account as the ticket purchaser with a valid ID and credit card used to purchase the tickets.
*In all instances, tickets should be treated like cash. There is no guarantee on replacing tickets. Replacement tickets may be subject to a reprint fee.
A police report will be required by Iowa Events Center Management. Tickets will be reprinted at the discretion of the Ticket Office Manager and only after verification of purchase.
Platinum Seats are premium tickets to concerts and other events made available by artists and event providers.
They give fans fair and safe access to some of the best seats in the house.
To purchase Platinum Seats or for more information, click here.