In these times of uncertainty, let us take the stress out of the wedding planning process. We have onsite wedding coordinators ready to work with you to organize all aspects of your big day. We're a one-stop shop, with one contact at the venue that will help with set up as well as catering. With dinner purchase, room set ups, tables, chairs and dance floor is complementary.
The Grand Ballroom is Iowa's largest ballroom at 28,800 square feet, and can be divided by two, with an additional 14,032 square feet of prefunction space. The extended space makes it ideal for socially distancing your guests.
We have an extensive COVID-19 safety plan that we would be happy to share with you so you can be confident in the well-being of your guests. A few of these items include:
- We do not require masks to be worn by guests but strongly recommend them
- All Iowa Events Center staff working the wedding will be temperature checked and required to wear masks
- Waived rental fee reception based on a food and beverage minimum
- Tax Exempt facility
- On-site baker who can customize cakes, cupcakes, cheesecakes and more
- Two floors with flexible space options including Iowa's largest ballroom to ensure social distancing
- Complimentary Wedding Tasting
- Customized Menu and Specialty Cocktails
- Connected to Hilton Des Moines Downtown
- In house A/V available (Markey's Rental & Staging)
Contact us, today!
For more information, contact Calli at email@example.com or fill out the form below.