The Wells Fargo Arena Ticket Office is located in the southwest corner of Wells Fargo Arena. The Ticket Office can be accessed via the south entrance or the skywalk. Parking is available for 10 minutes in front of Wells Fargo Arena while purchasing tickets.
Tickets are available at:
- Wells Fargo Arena Ticket Office—Located in the southwest corner of Wells Fargo Arena.
The Ticket Office can be accessed via the south entrance or the skywalk.
- Hy-VeeTix.com—Locate the event in which you would like to attend and click the button next to the date of the event.
- Charge By Phone—Call 844-55-HYVEE.
Ticket Office Hours
October - April
Monday–Friday—10:00 am–5:30 pm
Saturday—10:00 am–2:00 pm
May – September
Monday–Friday—10:00 am-5:00 pm
Open extended hours during events.
Hy-Vee Store Locations
The list of participating Hy-Vee Store locations where you can purchase tickets is:
- 108 8th Street SW – Altoona
- 640 Lincoln Way – Ames
- 3800 Lincoln Way – Ames
- 410 N. Ankeny Blvd. – Ankeny
- 2510 SW State Street – Ankeny
- 3330 MLK Jr. Pkwy – Des Moines
- 2540 E. Euclid Ave – Des Moines
- 3221 SE 14th St – Des Moines
- 4605 Fluer Drive – Des Moines
- 1107 SE Army Post Road – Des Moines
- 4100 University Ave – Des Moines (Drug Store)
- 910 N Jefferson – Indianola
- 5750 Merle Hay Road – Johnston
- 4815 Maple Drive – Pleasant Hill
- 8701 Douglas Avenue – Urbandale
- 1005 E Hickman Rd – Waukee
- 1700 Valley West Drive – West Des Moines
- 1990 Grand Ave – West Des Moines
- 1725 Jordan Creek Pkwy – West Des Moines
- 555 South 51st Street – West Des Moines
- 1010 60th Street – West Des Moines (Drug Store)
- 7101 University Ave – Windsor Heights
To find your nearest Hy-Vee store, click here.
Ticket On-Sale Information
In an effort to eliminate extended overnight camping and potential ticket scalping, as well as concern for public and personal safety, Spectra Venue Management, operators of Wells Fargo Arena may institute a random selection distribution system (ticket lottery) for tickets purchased at the Wells Fargo Arena Ticket Office for future on-sale dates.
If a Ticket Lottery Is Enforced
Ticket Office doors will open at 8:00 am on the on-sale date and numbered wristbands will be given away to each person over the age of 16 as they show up to the ticket office lobby. Wristbands are non-transferable as only those who receive the wristband will be allowed to use that wristband. At 9:30 am, if there are twenty or more guests waiting to purchase tickets at the Ticket Office, a lottery will be held to form the line. The numbers given out will be input into a computer that will randomly choose a number that will start the line. This random selection distribution system has been put in place to provide the fairest ticket sales process possible to all guests.
The person holding the number selected at 9:30 am becomes the first person in line. The remaining guests will fall in line behind according to their number. For example, if number 5 is drawn, the person assigned number 5 becomes the first in line, followed by the persons assigned 6, 7, 8, and so forth. This continues until the highest number originally handed out is reached. After that, the person assigned number 1 will join the line, followed by the remaining people in the order of the numbers they are holding with the person having number 4 becoming the last in line.
Anyone who arrives after the numbers are distributed would join the line behind the last person holding a number.
All guests with wristbands must be present at the ticket office at 9:30 am when the lottery number is called, or they will be placed at the end of the line regardless of their numbered spot in line. Only the wristband holder will be allowed to wait in the line at the point of sale.
If there are fewer than 20 guests at 9:30 am the line will continue as first come first served.
There will be no overnight camping at Wells Fargo Arena. A number does not guarantee a ticket to the concert, merely a place in line. These numbers are only for the on sale at the Wells Fargo Arena Ticket Office and do not pertain to other authorized points of purchase.
Occasionally, artists and tours will elect to sell their tickets through Paperless Ticketing technology. This technology does not issue an actual ticket at the time of purchase. Instead, the purchaser arrives the night of the concert with the credit card they used to purchase and a Government issued I.D. (driver’s license, passport). The credit card is scanned, and a receipt is printed with your seating location on it, gaining you access to the venue.
For more information and FAQ on paperless tickets, click here.
Print at Home Tickets
- First, check your junk box or Spam folder. It’s possible that the email was sent there by your email provider. If the email is not in there, please follow the steps below.
- Go to www.iowaeventscenter.com and click on Buy Tickets at the top of the page.
- Click on “Sign In.”
- When you get to the “Sign In” page, type in your e-mail/account number and password under the “Returning Online Customer” category.
- Once you have successfully signed in, you will be able to resend your print at home tickets.
- Tickets must be printed on paper; they cannot be scanned from a cell phone.
- Any Print at Home Tickets that need to be printed at the ticket office will be subject to a reprint fee.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover are all accepted methods of payment at the Iowa Events Center Ticket Office.
All tickets are subject to a facility fee. Tickets purchased online, and Hy-Vee ticket outlets or through charge-by-phone, are subject to additional service charges.
Will Call Window
In order to pick up your tickets please bring with:
- A government issued ID matching the name on the account, the credit card used for the purchase, and the confirmation number will be required to pick up tickets.
- Tickets will be released only to the person whose name appears on the ticket envelope.
- For event specific Will Call information, please see our event calendar for instructions.
- Please note: Some events have additional restrictions on picking up tickets at will call.
Tickets for Children
Discounted ticket prices for kids are sometimes available for various shows. Age restrictions and the amount of the discount vary by event and are at the discretion of the touring act.
Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement, Iowa Events Center and/or the concert promoter at their discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, email address, billing address, credit card number or other information.
Cancelled or Postponed Events
In the event a performance is cancelled or rescheduled, information is immediately sent to the local media for distribution and placed on the Iowa Events Center website and event phone line. We will also send an email to the database of purchasers for that event, if we have contact information.
If an event is cancelled, refunds will be available at the original point of purchase. If the event is rescheduled, tickets purchased for the original date will be honored at the new date. In most cases, refunds will also be available at the original point of purchase up until the new date has passed.
PLEASE NOTE: In the event of a cancellation, the paid ticket price will be refunded.
*Fees and charges associated with the ticket purchase may be retained.
Tickets purchased with a credit card will be refunded to the original card used to purchase the tickets. The Iowa Events Center is not responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized sources.
Refunds / Exchanges
There are no refunds or exchanges on all tickets. Customers can upgrade tickets for events when possible; however this is not a guaranteed policy and is done at the sole discretion of the event promoter.
If the tickets were purchased at the Iowa Events Center Ticket Office:
Cash payment: There are no instances when replacement tickets will be issued if a patron has lost their tickets.
Credit Card Payment: Call (515) 564-8000 or come in to the Iowa Events Center Ticket Office. The following information will be required: customer’s name, date of purchase, credit card used.
Once the original order has been found, replacement tickets will be printed and the original tickets will be voided.
If the tickets were purchased through Online Ticketing or charge by phone:
Please contact the Iowa Event Center’s phone center 844-55-HYVEE to report your tickets lost. They will give you further instructions once you place a report with them. Any replacement tickets will only be allowed to be picked up on the event day. This is to ensure the safety of your ticket because once tickets have been replaced; no other replacements can be made. Tickets can only be picked up by the person who is listed on the account as the ticket purchaser with a valid ID and credit card used to purchase the tickets.
*In all instances, tickets should be treated like cash. There is no guarantee on replacing tickets. Replacement tickets may be subject to a reprint fee.
A police report will be required by Iowa Events Center Management. Tickets will be reprinted at the discretion of the Ticket Office Manager and only after verification of purchase.
Platinum Seats are premium tickets to concerts and other events made available by artists and event providers.
They give fans fair and safe access to some of the best seats in the house.
To purchase Platinum Seats or for more information, click here.